This quiz helps you determine the signs and symptoms of insomnia, sleep related conditions and more. Answer this quiz to know them.
How To Stop Sleep Talking?
Sleep talking (somniloquy) can be cured by maintaining a proper sleep routine and by ensuring enough hours of rest. Do not eat heavy meals before retiring to bed as this might cause indigestion, which would disturb your sleep.
Sleep Apnea Pillows
Sleep apnea is a sleep disorder where one suffers from breathing cessation and snoring during ones sleep. Sleep apnea pillows aim to reduce the snoring in sleep apnea sufferers.
Causes of insomnia
Although there are many causes of insomnia, two are considered to be the major culprits, these are psychological causes and physical causes…
- Diet and Nutrition for Insomnia
- Exploding Head Syndrome
- What is Kleine-Levin Syndrome?
- Effects of Insomnia
- Sleep Patterns of a Baby
- Power Nap – How does It Help?
- OTC Sleep Aids – What are They?
- Sleep Deprivation and Its Effects on The Brain
- Overcoming Sleep Anxiety Disorder
- Reasons for Insomnia – Family Members
- Staying Energetic Despite a Lack of Sleep
- What is Biphasic Sleep?
- Is Sleep Apnea Connected to Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
- Treating Sleep Apnea Masks
- Sleep Solutions While Traveling
- Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorder – The Free Running Type
- What is Sleep Hyperhidrosis?
- Effects of Barbiturates
- The Insomnia Quiz – Find Out if You have Insomnia
- Sleep Onset Insomnia